Established in 1996, Mill Street Residence is a combination of inviting housing and trusted healthcare assistance for people who can no longer safely live alone yet who do not require the assistance typically found in a nursing home. Mill Street Residence is the proud recipient of the Confident Choices for Senior Living honor from the Aging Services of Minnesota for its superior service, from our extensive dining menu and meal program to our staff training for dementia and Parkinson's disease, as well as our commitment to involvement in the community.
Services Included in Daily or Monthly Rental Fee
- Private apartment.
- Weekly housekeeping, including laundering of linens and towels.
- Meals (two per day; third optional).
- Basic cable TV and local telephone.
- Afternoon snack.
- Exercise and social activities and programs.
- Emergency call.
- Scheduled van transportation.
- 24-hour on-site staff.
- Controlled access to building.
- Utilities (heat, electricity, air conditioning, water, sewer, garbage).
- Daily "I'm OK" check.
- Complimentary laundry facilities.
- Off-street parking with electrical hookups.
- Valet service.
Services Available for an Additional Fee
- Daily health and personal care assistance based on individualized level of care needed.
- Extra housekeeping.
- Personal laundry.
- Grocery shopping.